Welcome to All Review Today! I am Jenifer Alien! Today, I will review about an effective forex trading tool-Forex Simulator. Forex Simulator allows you to practice trading over historical data by placing and managing orders. So reading this Forex Simulator Review to get further information about Forex Simulator before purchasing it.
Forex Simulator Review
Forex Simulator Overview
Forex Simulator lets you move back in time and replay the market starting from any selected day. In addition, it also shows you charts, indicators and economic news as if it was happening live. Thanks to Forex Simulator, you can take your orders, modify them or close them, just like you were trading live. Beside, Forex Simulator tool will allow you to train your trading skills faster without any dangerous risks.
How Forex Simulator works?
Forex Simulator works as Expert Advisor for Metatrader 4. It combines great charting capabilities of MT4 with quality tick-by-tick data and economic calendar to create a powerful trading simulator. It also uses offline charts, which let you use indicators, templates and drawing tools available in Metatrader. Moreover, it is not limited to using historical data offered by Metatrader with low-quality data. It also lets you download and use high-quality tick data from Dukascopy and TrueFX.
Forex Simulator Features
- Move back into time and replay the markets from any point in history and test a trading system.
- Display charts, indicators and economic events like in real time.
- Place orders, modify open orders and close them as on a live chart.
- Adjust simulation speed.
- Testing a trading system quickly.
- Run forex trading simulator on 33 forex pairs, gold, silver, oil and 12 stock indexes.
- Simulate trading on multiple timeframes, custom timeframes and even on renko charts.
- Windows 7 / 8 / 10 (will not work on Mac)
- Installed Metatrader 4 (not Metatrader 5)
- 4 GB of RAM
- Internet connection (the faster the better – downloading tick data may be time-consuming)
- Microsoft .NET Framework 4.5
- Recommended: a few GB of free hard disk space for storing downloaded tick data
- Recommended: Full HD screen
Basic operations can be done very quickly using hotkeys:
- Ctrl + Space – Pause/Play
- Ctrl + Up Arrow – Increase speed
- Ctrl + Down Arrow – Decrease speed
- Ctrl + Right Arrow – Next bar
- Ctrl + Left Arrow – Previous bar
- Ctrl + B – Buy
- Ctrl + S – Sell
- Ctrl + C – Close last trade
- Ctrl + A – Close all trades
Hotkeys work only in the main window of the simulator, so this window must be currently active (must be the last clicked window).
Forex Simulator Summary
This is a fantastic forex trading tool and perhaps the best forex simulator available. Forex Simulator allows anybody who wants to practice and test a manual forex trading system. Thanks to Forex Simulator, you can save save time during mastering your trading system. Moreover, it comes with lifetime updates, support and a money back guarantee. If you are looking for a realistic tick data forex trading simulator, Forex Simulator is your solution.
Thanks for your reading this Forex Simulator Review.