Manage ads with Advanced Ads
It’s obvious that displaying ads is a smart way to earn money from your blog. In fact, you don’t have to be a professional to show and manage ads. However, you should use a tool to control those ads. Advanced Ads is exactly what you need. Find the most compelling reason to make your order through this Advanced Ads review.
Thomas Maier is a developer and publisher who created Advanced Ads. Apart from managing all of ads on your blog, the software also collects stats and more. You can consider it as a free WordPress plugin, including pro option.
The software is suitable for WordPress.org and a lot of premium extensions. Besides, Advanced Ads combines with many major ad networks such as AdSense and Amazon. People often use it in order to manage normal ads, affiliate offers or direct ad sales.
You may hear about Advanced Ads because of its popularity. In fact, there are more than 50,000 WordPress sites using this plugin. Moreover, Advanced Ads maintains a 4.9-star rating over 450 votes. This means it has gained belief and satisfaction from many users. Bloggers can take advantage of free version of Advanced Ads. However, I want to recommend the pro add-ons which give your access to more helpful features.
Advanced Ads review: Main features
Users are able to reap a lot of benefits by using this powerful ad plugin. You can check some direct advantages below:
- Create, manage and display an unlimited number of ads.
- Display ads on specific pages, page types.
- Provide support for Google AdSense.
- Manage ads in a easy way (just like posts and pages in WordPress).
- Enable split tests and multiple advertisers per ad space.
- Sell ads directly on your website with an automated workflow.
- Choose whether to display an ad on mobile, desktop, or both.
- Insert AMP ads on AMP pages.